VARYFORM is a contemporary womenswear line designed by Masha Titievsky DeHaan in Chicago, IL. The name is derived from the Vary Form Curve Rule, a contoured fashion pattern drafting tool that gets steeper gradually. VARYFORM expresses change over time and the transformative nature of clothing.
VARYFORM design is strongly influenced by natural phenomena such as plant growth patterns, wave movement, the structure of crystals, and the reflective surfaces of water and glass. Her designs transform these natural elements into special staples with a sense of glamour and sophistication. VARYFORM has been recognized by Elle Magazine's Nina Garcia for her signature wool crepe separates and has been printed in TATLER Magazine, British Vogue, Vanity Fair UK, and Elle UK, and highlighted on L'Officiel USA's digital magazine.
Masha served for three years on the Board of Directors for Fashion Group International of Chicago , and most recently as Regional Co-Director for Chicago. She is part of the Chicago Fashion Coalition and a former artist member at Positive Space Studios & an alum of the Chicago Fashion Incubator at Macy's on State Street and Indiana University Bloomington Kelley School of Business. Her collection is available on a Made-to-Order basis on VARYFORMdesign.com and NineteenthAmendment.com. Masha is also available for custom work and collaborations. Masha lives with her husband and two rescue dogs Thelma & Louise in Chicago.
· Masha Titievsky interviewed by Riley Collins for Great Lakes by Design Magazine, July 2019 (Link).
· Masha Titievsky profiled in Artisan Series for Chicago Life Magazine, Supplement to the New York Times, May 2019
· VARYFORM printed in Elle UK November 2018
· VARYFORM printed in Vanity Fair UK November 2018
· VARYFORM printed in British Vogue October, November, and December 2018.
· Chicago Tribune article about Rev Up Chicago Fashion Show at Bentley Gold Coast by Candace Jordan (Link).
· Masha Titievsky of VARYFORM Interviewed for Voyage Chicago's Trailblazers Series, July 2018 (Link).
· VARYFORM printed in TATLER Magazine August, September, and October 2018.
· Editor-in-Chief of Elle Nina Garcia Selects VARYFORM Phoebe Pant Among Top 4 Styles on NineteenthAmendment.com November 2017
· The Culture Trip – 10 Chicago-Based Fashion Designers to Watch Out For May 2017 (Link)
· Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs & Social Events – Individual Artist Program Grant Recipient 2017
· Pattern Magazine Indianapolis Volume 11 – 2 styles featured in an editorial spread called Rugged Individualism, April 2017
· Macy’s American Heart Association Go Red for Women Red Dress Collection Runway Show -- Custom Dress Designer for actress Lorraine Toussaint (Orange Is The New Black, Law & Order, Scandal) February 9, 2017
· The Knockturnal 'On The Scene: Star Studded Red Dress Fashion Show Presented by Macy’s' by Benjamin Schmidt
· Marie Claire Editor Nina Garcia posted on Twitter calling the VARYFORM Classic Shift Dress “the perfect LBD” November 2016 (Link)
· New City 'Style Breeds Style: Chicago Fashion Incubator Threads Up' by Isa Giallorenzo October 2015 (Link)